Friday, December 23, 2011

Goodbye, 2011.




Wow. 2011's over.
I can't believe it.


Well, I was thinking of reasons why year 2011 will be quite memorable to me, and so I came up with this list:

1. Graduated high school and left DFC-IS after 9 looong years.


2. Best friend left without saying goodbye. (Cried like crazy)


3. Entered UP.

awwwwyeaaaah...



4. Experienced a whole new world.
Expectation

Reality

5. Met new people.

THE MOST AWESOME-EST (and noisiest) BLOC.
CAC 2!!



6. Gained three new girlfriends. :D


France, Kitten, Crystal, and Moi



7. Lost weight. (Yeaaaaaaah!)





8. Found love. :D





9. Lost Had to let go of love. 

"What else can I do, he ain't mine anyway!!"



10. and finally!!, my last year as a minor!!! (owyeah.)
PARTY, PARTY!!! chos.






Haha. I know, I know. It's not much of a list.
But seriously, 2011 was one heck of a year for me.

I just hope 2012 will be more better.


I know it's kinda late, pero imma say goodbye to 2011 with this blogpost...


And this gif. hahaha. I'm so vain. Gosh.









No comments:

Post a Comment